Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Barbara Joe Speaks

Hello Friends,

Thanks for all of the e-mails regarding my blog posts. It great to know that someone out there in cyberspace is listening to me even though they didn't post a comment on the blog. I know this concept is still very new to some of you because I just started blogging a few months ago myself. But it's a great avenue for meeting people and having fun on the internet. For those of you interested in joining my bookclub, here's the correct web address: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/barbarajoewilliamsbookclub/ and for those of you interested in reading an excerpt from my novels or buying a copy, here's my official website address: www.barbarajoewilliams.com
Again, thanks for all of your support and comments. Please keep reading my blog and staying in touch with me.

I'm so excited because I just finished my third novel. I've already mailed it out to several agents and publishers. So I'm waiting to see what happens next. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?