Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Barbara Joe Williams Bookclub

The Barbara Joe Williams Book Club is for readers looking for great books, great friendships, and great fun! Members will have the chance to chat with fellow readers and receive information about book conferences and book signings. You will also get the latest, hot-off the press news about upcoming books. You'll also have the chance to chat directly with Barbara Joe Williams. This is the place for readers to be to indulge their love for reading dynamic books that celebrate faith, hope, and love!

I'll also be doing book reviews and posting them there. I still try to read at least one book a month. In the last couple of weeks, I've read two books. One was a fiction and one was a non-fiction. I don't normally read non-fiction books but this one titled, Matters of the Heart by Juanita Bynum, came highly recommended so I decided to give it a try. It was a good book that showed me how God can give each of us a new heart if we're willing to make changes in our lives. It really made me examine myself, and I was able to determine exactly when I was given my new heart and what all it entailed. Pastor Bynum speaks straight from her heart in this book.

The second book that I read this month was titled, Caught Up by Deatri King-Bey. She's a debut author from Joliet, Illinois. All I can say is that it's been a long time since I've read an entire book in one day, but once I started reading this novel, I knew it had to be finished before I went to bed. This story had all the things that I like rolled into one: mystery, romance, family, suspense, thriller, I mean if you can name it-- it was in there. She did a fantastic job in her first release, and I'm looking forward to reading more of her books. Here's the link for subscribing to the book club: http:groups.yahoo.com/group/barbarajoewilliamsbookclub . So come on over and chat with me and some of my fans. You might be delighted with what you'll find.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?